Sunday, July 23, 2017

Time Flies, Summer Sale

Time sure flies. There have been many things keeping me busy lately but, in case you've noticed, blogging sure hasn't been one of them . . . .




I am having a sale on a couple of my books this week. Call it what you like - Christmas in July, Summer Sale, I Started Quilting One Summer Sixteen Years Ago Sale, I'm Almost Done Sale . . . . Whatever.







Some of you asked me on Instagram about where to find the "housewife" needle case patterns. This one is from my book Remembering Adelia.

Some quilts you've seen and have been meaning to make? They're in these books. Go to my website to order one of the books. Autographed and/or personally inscribed, if that means anything to you.






Spring just zipped by me and I can't believe it's the middle of summer already. I've been housebound for months. If you're wondering why I've been absent it's because I've been feverishly working on another book, tied to my sewing room and computer. Most of the behind the scenes writing, patterns and other stuff is done and turned in but I'm still trying to finish up bindings and quilting on a few of the quilts. The book won't be out until next year but you know me - I can't keep a secret for very long. So there you go. You're thinking "I haven't finished any of the quilts from the last book and now THIS!" Something to look forward to next year though.

                                                                            *  *  *

Anyway, if you'd like to purchase one of my previous books, they're on sale on my website. This week only. Send me an e-mail if you'd like it signed in a particular way (e-mail is under my profile at top of blog). Otherwise, it will just come with my signature.

*  *  *


I hope you're all having a great summer! I've been busy as a bee but in a few weeks I'll be able to start MY summer, late though it may be, and perhaps get in some good summer reading or maybe even an actual vacation.  I have not been to the beach at all . . . .






11 comments:

Ann in PA said...

Kathy, Since I already own all of your books I will just have to be patient and wait until the new one is published. lol So exciting! Can't wait to see what goodies will be inside.

Robin McGuire said...

Ann,you took the words right out of my mouth! Kathy,what wonderful news! I treasure my copies of all your books,along with signatures and special inscriptions. And I have made some from the last book!

sue bennett said...

Kathy, everything looks so pretty in the photos. The Civil War Sewing Circle book cover is still one of my favorites. Love that quilt.
Looking forward to the future.

Karen said...

I was thinking the same thing as Ann and Robin! I have all these wonderful books and am very excited to hear the wonderful news that you will be coming out with another book next year. I just love your little quilts, Kathy...they are so cute and colorful and blue(my favorite color too).

Carolyn said...

I, too, have all your books and now feel like a child waiting for Christmas.

Jennifer M said...

Yes, you ladies are all right and me too! Your books are my favorites Kathy. Reading your blog re-sparks the feelings I get every time I open your books, I love that! I do miss your blog posts of your beautiful pictures from your walks (to hot right now), but so, so exciting that you've been working on a next book:) You know I must have one when it comes out!!

Kathleen Tracy said...

Thanks to all of you for your enthusiasm! I'm excited too.

Renée in MI said...

Congrats on another book Kathy! I too, have all of your books and will wait impatiently to see the newest arrival. But, please take time for yourself....we all need a break sometime.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that another book is coming.
So exciting!

Darlis

Yvonne said...

Hope you will have a great summer vacation! We will have to wait another six weeks but it will still be summer right?

Melanie said...

Love the piece you are working on in the 3rd photo...who am I kidding? They are are just beautiful.

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails